Welcome to our e-Learning Series
Want to fully understand and utilise Business Performance Improvement techniques?
Want to gain an in-depth knowledge of both Lean and Six Sigma?
Want to be able to access your e-Learning modules anytime, anywhere?
As an individual become a valuable internal resource and expert
As an organisation empower your people to be change agents
Join the growing number of business professionals and organisations using our e-Learning
Free e-Learning Trial
Discrete and Continuous Data Types
List of e-Learning modules
Drive you career forward
- Increase your own personal knowledge base
- Become a valued internal resource and expert
- Dictate your own future within an organisation
- Learn new skills that are valued globally
- Accumulate a variety of expertise
- Empower you people to be change agents
- Build Results Driven Improvement Teams
- Cost effective with licences up to 6 months
- Remove your reliance on prohibitively expensive external experts
- Use your Data to factually drive decision making
- Targeted training for individual personnel
The BPI Services mastering series is a set of online learning modules which will allow you to understand the “How” — as well as the “What” and “Why” of Business Performance Improvement.
These online modules allow you to learn these techniques for yourself, at your own pace. Their function is to impart knowledge achieved by business performance experts who have utilised these techniques in a myriad of different sectors and provide you with this expertise so you are empowered, comfortable and confident to deliver the learning’s yourself. Build your knowledge base, increase your employability and chances of promotion by learning key tools which will enable you to progress your career and open up new avenues which would otherwise not be possible.
Take the opportunity and enjoy the challenge.
Data is everywhere. We live in an increasingly data driven world, and across the globe businesses are actively seeking out experts in Statistics and Data Analysis.
According to LinkedIn Statistical Analysis and Data Mining are consistently in the top two of employers most sought after skills.
2014: Statistical analysis and data mining is 1st
2015: Statistical analysis and data mining is 2nd
2016: Statistical analysis and data mining is 2nd
Master Descriptive Statistics, Types of Data and Normal Distribution here in your own time and at your own pace.